[nabs-l] Accessible Notepad for Apex and iPhone

Simon Bonenfant sbonenfant2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 20:34:21 UTC 2016

Are you talking about the braille note touch? Or the braille note apex? If you were talking about the apex, the apex does not have the ability to work with other applications outside of key soft apps and it comes with, you may want you direct your questions to the braille note users list.

Sent from my iPhone