[nabs-l] GRE Software

James Alan Boehm jab2bs at mtmail.mtsu.edu
Tue Oct 18 02:13:27 UTC 2016

Greetings. Thankyou for the quick reply. I am mentoring a genteman from Washington and he wanted to speak with someone who has actually used the software. Can I share with him your contact info?
Thanks
James Alan Boehm
Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Blindness never limits-low expectations do! Live the life you want!