[nabs-l] Guide Dogs and Bathrooms

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 17:33:58 UTC 2016

Technically speaking, you have to wait your turn like everyone else.  I may
bring it up with my professors if it becomes a real problem, but you don't
want to be that blind person who doesn't want to wait her turn for the
bathroom.
Are their other placeswhere you can go to the bathroom on campus, maybe get
permission to use an employee bathroom in certain places on campus.
Ket's try to find a work around first if possible.  I'm giving you this
suggestion without knowing the context, so if anyone else has suggestions,
please chime in.
Justin