[nabs-l] Autocorrect Popup on Ios 10 with Braille display

KENNEDY STOMBERG kestomberg at coe.edu
Wed Oct 19 02:49:25 UTC 2016

I am having the same problem! I don't think it's a braille display issue, because I have a different display. I can't seem to turn it off in settings either. And I keep getting weird spelling things. Like, one time it corrected the word church to the word chicken. Does anyone know how to change this? How can we turn off of this new auto correct thing?

Kennedy Stomberg
(218)295-2391