[nabs-l] Citation of page numbers

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 07:14:08 UTC 2016

If your bookshare book has page numbers, just use them.  If you have
an audio book from say bard, or audible that doesn't have any page
numbers, then I'd use the chapter that your quote came from.  That's
what some of my professors told me at college I was supposed to do
when siting a quote from a book but didn't have the exact page number.
Good luck.