[nabs-l] Can I get rid of the Heather voice on my BN touch?

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:51:59 UTC 2016

You can download additional voices, and make them your primary voice. My
Touch is still getting repaired, so I can't tell you exactly where you do
this, but I think it's somewhere in the options menu. I don't think you can
actually get rid of Heather, but you don't have to hear her. I'm not sure
how you can listen to a sample of the other voices before downloading.
Honestly I didn't spend much time on it because I just turned speech off as
soon as I was comfortable with what I was doing. Hope this is at least
slightly helpful.