[nabs-l] Can I get rid of the Heather voice on my BN touch?

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 15:25:19 UTC 2016

So first the motherboard died and had to be replaced, and then, a few weeks
later, something went wrong with the screen and every time the Touch was at
all tilted it responded like I was pressing down dot 3 on the screen, so my
documents were getting full of apostrophes or if I wasn't in a document it
was just jumping around a lot. They said I wasn't the only one with problems
with the screen and there was an expedited repair process... three weeks
ago. I should be getting it back tomorrow, but knowing my luck at this point
it will probably get lost in the mail or something.
Sorry for the rant. I hate using my laptop in class. I have a really hard
time paying attention to both JAWS and my professor. But my Apex keeps
freezing every five minutes when I'm taking notes, so I'm out of options.