[nabs-l] Another Questions about Professors

KENNEDY STOMBERG kestomberg at coe.edu
Fri Oct 21 03:23:40 UTC 2016

The one good thing about what you were dealing with is that your professor will likely listen to you. Ask has already been said, just talk to him. He respectful as I know you are. Be gentle and diplomatic if you can. (I know that can be hard sometimes. :-)) but I think things will work out for you. He is seeing you be successful, and he is trying to put himself in your shoes. He doesn't think that if he were blind he would be able to be that successful. But of course that is not the case. I am sure it is just a matter of having a conversation. :-) Good luck! Let us know how it goes. :-)

Kennedy Stomberg
(218)295-2391