[nabs-l] Where Can I Turn For Some Help?

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 18:43:14 UTC 2016

Greetings!!!
When you get rested up, explain your situation to the presadent with the request to ask the NFB to sue the college. Turn arround, ask your local sorority girls for volunteers to help out and also  ask your local vocation center for the blind about hireing readers to get past your science class. That's the least you can do to get around this one. Good luck!!!

I hope you have a good day!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra
Here is a  little about myself.
I am a graduate of both  the Oregon School for the Blind and Oregon City High School. I am a blind Pagan. I have work experience in gardening. I also am a crafter and painter.  I like to read, write and do anything on an iPhone.
I am a die hard fan of the following:
J. k. Rowling's Harry Potter Books,
 J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle Earth books,
C. S. Lewis's  Kronicals of Narnia books,
L. Frank Baum's  Oz books,
Pittsburgh, Penguins,
 Detroit, Red Wings,
Baltimore, Ravens,
 Seattle, Sea Hawks,
 Oregon State Beavers,
 Portland, Winter Hawks,
And anything to do with bald eagles.
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear", Author Unknown.
The best roads are some where out there.
My job is to discover them.
Blindness has often tested me.

Love has shown me that I can see the long awaited  stars.
Salem, Oregon showed me the way home.
Baltimore, Maryland showed me the way to the stars.
Seattle, Washington showed me that I still can fly like I have always flown.
Paganism has allowed me to fly higher than I ever have before.
As I fly, I not only have dreams come true, I also discover where those dreams come from.

As I move through life, I notice the many ways where my beliefs not only ring true, but also proven to be true by others.
I am soaring like a bald eagle as I set out to live the life I want.
I believe that everything is interconnected and full of magic.
I am happily living with my wonderful boyfriend in Salem, Oregon.
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
National Federation of the Blind,
Capitol Chapter,