[nabs-l] question about sports programs for the blind

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 02:13:31 UTC 2016

Hi Ana,
I went to a camp that was part of a blindness convention in my state when I was 12. It was not an NFB convention, it was a convention for transcribers and educators. The camp was called Campabilities. We did judo, rowing, goalball, swimming, and running.  There has not been one in a while, I think it was very volunteer based but it was a great experience.
Vejas