[nabs-l] Extended Invitation to You GUide Dog /Service Dog / Animal Loving Students!

James Alan Boehm jab2bs at mtmail.mtsu.edu
Tue Oct 25 03:52:49 UTC 2016

Dear federation family!
Our organization is made up of over 100 active divisions that directs the needs and interests of our members. One of the biggest and most active is the National Association of Guide Dog Users! And we want to extend an invitation to you! I know many of you are guide dog users and travel independently around your campuses, living the life you want! We would love to have you join our teleconference this Sunday and see how people, with love,determination, and dedication, can turn dreams and desires into realities! What we do at NAGDU not only affects the people around us, but the whole nation of other guide dog and service animal users! So mark those calendars! Tell Siri to set a calendar reminder for Sunday at 7 pm. CT. Tell your Android speaks or talks, or whatever they call it now, to set a reminder for a very special call on Sunday! And we want you to be part of it! Please see the info below for the conference line details. Hope to see you there!

Captioning of this meeting for the deaf is available upon request. If you
Need captioning to participate in this meeting, please contact Shannon dyer
At

Solsticesinger at gmail.com

Conference Participant Instructions.      At the specified time, call (641)
715-3300
2.      When prompted, enter your participant code: 560908£
3.              Since this is a Board meeting, only members of the Board of
Directors of the National Association of Guide Dog Users may make and vote
On motions. Guests will have opportunities to offer input during the
Meeting.
4.      All participants will be required to identify themselves. Anonymous
Callers may not enter the board room.
5.      This conference will be recorded. Participation in the conference
Implies an agreement to and authorisation for such recording in compliance
With state and federal laws.

During the conference call, participants may use the following commands:
*3 exits the conference and puts you in the lobby.
*6 mutes the participant. Pressing the command again unmutes the
Participant.

James Alan Boehm
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Refer NFB correspondences to:
secretary at nfb-tn.org

"Blindness never limits- Low expectations do! Live the life you want!"fffff

James Alan Boehm
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Refer NFB correspondences to:
secretary at nfb-tn.org

"Blindness never limits- Low expectations do! Live the life you want!"

> On Oct 24, 2016, at 9:58 PM, Justin Williams via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Your professor and disability office shouldn't have a meeting without you.
> If the prof is just giving materials that only they have acces to, such as
> assessments to the disability office, that's fine.  But, anything else, such
> as batting around ideas should be done with you at the table since you are
> the subjects, and since you will have to use said ideas.
> Justin

>>> Elizabeth