[nabs-l] More Questions About the Disabilities Office and Readers

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 19:01:08 UTC 2016

Elizabeth, you  should not feel the need to tell people that their attempts at trying to help you are not applicable. Lizzy gave you some great suggestions that, as she pointed out, could be helpful to you or anyone else. All you really should have said was something like "Thank you so much Lizzy, I appreciate your suggestions and will keep them stored in the future."
You keep writing to a group of people who try to help you,  then when we do  you find a reason that this help is not good enough. I know that life can be hard at times, but it is important to have a positive outlook.
If you can't deal with writing to a board, maybe you could confide in a close friend about your issues? Alternatively, you could just try to figure them out for yourself.
You need to figure out how to deal with life because if you don't, then nothing will ever satisfy you. How do you want people to remember by when they think of your name? Just think about this.
Vejas