[nabs-l] Irie NeoNote Notetaker

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 18:22:51 UTC 2016

Hi Bobbi,
I, too, am considering purchasing this note taker  down the line. I have a braillenote Apex now, so any note taker with a more modern twist is better, LOL.
I like the quality of the Braille, the ability to open up all kinds of files and have access to You-Tube, and the ability to purchase apps. Although I am a Braillenote user, I like this better than the Touch because I don't like the feel of writing on a touch screen.
This all being said, I'm still debating between the Neo and the Braille Sense. I am thinking the Neo would be better because it has the most modern hardware and software. My only concern about the Neo is that it is so new that I don't really have any knowledge about any possible bugs, and how serious they might be.
Also to add, I think the Sd Card slot fits a card of 128 GB, which is great because my current card is now 64 GB.
Vejas