[nabs-l] Office Hours

KENNEDY STOMBERG kestomberg at coe.edu
Sun Oct 30 13:10:36 UTC 2016

Technically, you are not required to schedule ahead of time if they already have scheduled office hours. However as others have said, it is really a good idea to do so. It gives them a chance to request another time if another student is already going to  be in their office at that time. Also, it allows them to bring up your past exams or whatever you're going to need as others have also sad. Finally, it makes you look like a good student, which could be very helpful to you in the future. Plus, it's just very considerate. Especially if you've already been scheduling ahead of time.

Kennedy Stomberg
(218)295-2391