[nabs-l] Advice needed for summer as a college student

Tori Clark toriclark732 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 18:35:44 UTC 2016

Well Illinois has a program called BELL. It stands for Braille Enrichment Literacy Learning. It's to help young children learn Braille and other blind techniques. They have two centers. One is for two weeks and the other is for one. Let me know if you'd like information. My number is in the signature.

Tori.

Black Hawk Chapter President National Federation of the Blind of Illinois.
Younique presenter
309-373-2830