[nabs-l] Citations on papers and accommodations in law school

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 23:40:49 UTC 2016

Hello group,

I have a Judicial Opinion to write for my legal methods class.  How do you get the citations system for the bluebook memorized?  How much assistance can I request from my school in learning this?  I feel as if I am denied any time I make a request for assistance.

My second question is, when considering accommodations in law school, what constitutes a fundamental alteration to the program?  I feel like if I know the definition of this aspect of the ADA and  rather Rehabilitation Act, I can better push back when they refuse an appropriate request.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.
Aimee Sent from my iPhone