[nabs-l] Citations on papers and accommodations in law school

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 01:42:01 UTC 2016

We had exercises like that, and the only way to figure out some of the wrong
answers for me was to go through letter by letter with JAWS or use a Braille
display. I used my Braille Edge as a display, because way more efficient,
and it worked well. I was able to spot the errors much more easily. I use
the online bluebook with a Braille display connected as well.
Jameyanne