[nabs-l] Office Hours

Jamie P. blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:40:43 UTC 2016

This depends on the reason for the meeting. And how much notice I have of it as well. If I want to go over a specific topic and I suspect I'll need a substantial amount of one on one time to do it, I'll make an appointment. If I have a quick question about, say, an exam accommodation or a question on the homework or a recent test or grade, I won't. And if I realize I need to talk to my professor about something on short notice but don't have an appointment, I'll go to office hours without one, because this is always better than not speaking up at all, no matter what the nature of the question is.

-Jamie

Sent from my iPhone