[nabs-l] Connecting my Braillenote Apex to the school's Internet

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:34:47 UTC 2016

Hi,
My college's Internet connection requires all students to input their school user name and password before anyone can use the network. I have had no issues whatsoever on my phone, but am unable to figure out how to access it on my Apex.
The Apex does not ask for a WPA2 pre-shared key, but when I enter the network information it asks for a "domain" and a "username." What I need to fill out are the user name and password, so I am not quite sure what "domain" means. I have tried various combinations of entering the school username in the user name field, and in the domain field, but either way it will not connect.
Does anyone know if connecting to this type of network is even possible?
Thanks,
Vejas