[nabs-l] Colorado Center For The Blind Question

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 03:44:43 UTC 2016

Hi There!
I am writing on behalf of a close friend of mine who is scheduled to
start training in the adult program at The Colorado Center For The
Blind near the end of September. My friend's having some email
troubles, so they asked me to reach out here to see if there is anyone
on this list who currently attends or is about to start attending the
Colorado Center.
If there is anyone who is currently there who would be interested in
getting in touch with someone about to start, in the spirit of
reaching out to a new person and/or meeting one of your soon to be
classmates, please either
Reply back here
or if you'd rather, email me at
discoduck221 at gmail.com
so I could put you and sthe friend in touch if you'd be interested.
Thanks, and I hope anyone in training right now is doing well.
All the best,
David Dunphy