[nabs-l] NFB and stuff

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 00:19:01 UTC 2016

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 2, 2016, at 17:13, Elizabeth Mohnke via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Hello Andrew,
>
> It is not clear to me from your writing style if you have questions about the NFB or if you are simply passing along gossip that should not be posted to this email list. If you are posting a Face Book comment from someone else, you should know that posting personal information about someone else besides yourself is against the list guidelines for the NABS email list. However, if you have questions about the NFB, please feel free to post them in a manner that is respectful to everyone on the NABS email list.
>
> Thanks,
> Elizabeth

Um excuse me! But he just had some spelling errors! I myself and the people that responded understood him just fine despite the mistakes. Also, if this was truly a facebook post from him or someone else, it would have been clearly indicated. Look at the message written to find out the real meaning of it before throwing out unnecessary and ludicrous assumptions like that. Just being brutally honest.