[nabs-l] Sero, a Great Supplement to Your Studies

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 15:59:10 UTC 2016

Hello,

A couple weeks ago the list was talking about college parties and finding
the right balance between studies and socializing. Well, regardless of your
position, everyone enjoys information and entertainment from the convenience
of a single app. Outside of my full-time gig, I am a contractor with Serotek
Corp, and I thought you might be interested in learning about this app you
may find could help balance the crazy stress of school.

Sero, the new generation of SAMNet, is Serotek's renowned Internet Community
that delivers the widest and most complete content ever assembled for the
blind. With access to email, news, described audio entertainment blogs,
podcasts, streaming radio and much more, you will have everything your
digital lifestyle craves.

Product Highlights

* Remotely communicate with your home computer.
* Provide remote training and support to any Serotek software user.
* Quickly tap into user forums organized by special interest.
* Create and maintain a blog and personal website in a few simple steps.
* Access important files away from your desk.

Still with me so far? OK, hang on a little longer.

Sero is the world's largest consolidation of entertainment and social
networking. Built with the blind and visually impaired in mind, the system
is completely accessible. Your monthly or annual subscription unlocks
thousands of Internet radio stations, personalized news, blogging, a
personal web site, forums, chat rooms, and e-mail.

As a subscriber you will also receive services designed specifically for
System Access. These include remote control of your home computer, and our
innovative Remote Training and Support feature. With Remote Training and
Support, for example, users can connect to each others' computers to provide
training and technical assistance or work simultaneously on a document or
project. No other assistive technology provides this degree of functionality
from the convenience of a single subscription.

The Sero beta program ends tomorrow, Labor Day. It would be worth your
signing up for it, because until the program ends, you'll have free access
to all the features of the service. Since you have a little time off, you
can kick the tires and see if it's something you would enjoy using. Also,
for new customers using the beta program, you can get a discount for the
service moving forward, $99 a year.

If you think you might be even remotely interested, learn more about the
update and beta program here:

http://www.serotek.com/blog_sero_the_mother_of_all_updates

Best,

Joe