[nabs-l] VoiceOver and the latest iOS update

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 12:46:36 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I updated to IOS 9.3.5 a while ago and experienced no change in voiceover.
Can you describe how the voice is different to help those of us who did not
see a change troubleshoot?

If going to settings>general>accessibility>voiceover doesn't fix the
problem and describing the change doesn't help those who didn't have a
change troubleshoot I would call Apple. Their tech support has always been
really helpful to me.

As for speech rate adjustments, if you have speech rate in your roter you
can adjust the rate by increments of 5 percent. I use 95 percent for my
rate, for example. No clue why you can be more precise there than in
settings, but it works.

Hth.

--
Kaiti Shelton