[nabs-l] IOS 10

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 19:44:24 UTC 2016

Hi all! How are you all? Yes, I'm experiencing the bugs with my bluetooth keyboard. And I think yes, you can  go to the notification from the lock screen, but I haven't try  that out. Now one of the   problem that  I have is with the  mail app, It is a little difficult to use with displays, it is not accessible. Now one needs  to expand and   collapse the threads inordr to read messages. In my opinion, that is very complicated for braille displays users if they need to read  a lot of email messages   And the delete all button is not there  anymore! If you use a braille display a lot I don't recommend  you to update your phone. But the cool feature that IOS 10 has is that you can change how Voiceover pronounce things and so on. I love the old way in reading email on the mail app. I think we should suggest to apple to gives us a choice in how to read email, one way could be by reading it the way is now set, then we can change to tej old way, but setting it on the mail settings on the settings app. What do you guys think? I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks And God bless!

  Helga Schreiber
Group Moderator

  for the IPad help for the blind

IPadhelpfortheblind+subscribe at groups.io

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 10