[nabs-l] Looking for information on transportation in cities around the U.S

amanie amanie1226 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 19:48:10 UTC 2016

Good afternoon Katie
I currently live in Yonkers and there is a good transportation service here.
Also New York City has great transportation so if you have any questions.
Please feel free to contact me off list via email or at the telephone number listed at the bottom of this message.
I would be happy to help and provide further information.

Sent from my iPhone Ms. Amanie T Riley
MSED student/TVI in training
B.S. Psychology/Education
914-308-6944