[nabs-l] Membership call: Sunday, September 25th

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 14:19:35 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Most of us know how intrinsically rewarding volunteering can be, but
 what some don’t realize is that helping out in your community  is also
 a way to help yourself.

“what’s in it for me?”.

Join the Community Service Division and NABS this Sunday at 8 PM
Eastern for a discussion of everything you
 need to know about volunteering as a blind student: how to get
 started, why it is beneficial for you and your future, and even how it
 can allow you to change attitudes about blindness on campus. You’ll
 get the chance to hear from students who have volunteered, share your
 own experiences, and ask questions. Everyone is welcome, and if you
 are a former student, we encourage you to participate as well. We hope
 you can join the conversation!

 Call-in info is as follows:
605-475-6700
 Passcode: 7869673

 Date and Time: September 25, 2016 at 8 PM Eastern

Thanks
Bre Brown

Vice President, National Association of Blind Students