[nabs-l] Taking Public Transportation from a College Campus

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 23:22:19 UTC 2016

Hi Vejas,

You can also find the address to tell the driver or dispatcher.
Any smart phone with is capable of doing this--if you have an
IPhone, just ask Siri "where am I?"  Campus parking lots are
usually numbered or named, so it would probably be a good idea to
ask someone what the lot you like to get picked up from is called
so you can tell the dispachor that.  There are usually signs
telling drivers which way to go to different lots as they drive
around, and campus maps will have the lots marked for sure but
probably won't have the Jamba Juice.

HTH,
Karl