[nabs-l] Scanning Poftware

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 20:17:15 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I was wondering if any of you know of any scanning software that can scan a PDF cleanly, with no mistakes.
For most PDF's I have received, I can read the majority of text, but some words do have errors, most of which I can figure out for myself. However, sometimes there are parts where these errors make it harder to understand what I'm reading.
I understand that a scanned copy with some errors is definitely better than nothing, but I feel like if I am going to compete equally with my peers, who wouldn't have these mistakes in a new book, that it would make sense for me to find something which scans well. Currently my DSS scans items with a very quick turnaround time, but do not check for errors.
Thanks,
Vejas