[nabs-l] youtube experiences

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 27 01:18:03 UTC 2016

Hi all,

How is your youtube experience on a pc? I just browse the videos by searching so far. Do any of you do more advanced stuff like subscribing to channels? How is this done?
Can you download the videos off youtube and if so, how? And what about ripping the audio from the videos?

Finally, I’d thought of creating my own videos. How can  I go about that? My videos would often be for the visually impaired community so I do not really need  the video part but I think you have to make a video to upload it.

Thanks.
Ashley