[nabs-l] Hashtag for the Accessible Instructional Material in Higher Education (AIMHE) Act

Michael D Ausbun mausbun at unr.edu
Tue Sep 27 15:20:39 UTC 2016

Hello All:
Just to clarify, we are not aposing AIM-HEA; AIM-HEA is the legislative priority dealing with accessible instructional matirials in higher education. The Federation has had similar pieces of legislation in the past (SMART, and TEACH). This legislation is ours, for us. Lets get it past NABSters! #DontDenyAimHigh
Best,
Michael