[nabs-l] IMPORTANT: The #HowEyeSeeIt Campaign from Foundation Fighting Blindness

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Sep 28 16:18:44 UTC 2016

Good morning, Kathryn,

         We know all this, that is, we know how,dawning a blind fold
is usually a destructive practice, doesn't give anyone, particularly
Ol'Sighty,  an idea of actually living as a blind person, but we
don't need to attack like this, that is, unless you appreciate the
Federation being thought of as militant, angry.