[nabs-l] FW: Spread the Word!

Ashley Coleman amc05111 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 13:58:23 UTC 2017

Please distribute to your friends.  Space is limited.

The Envisioning Youth Empowerment is a nonprofit based in Raleigh that hosts an annual summer camp to help those with visual impairments be successful in college.  We'd invite you to apply to be a participate for 2017 in our summer camp from July 28 to August 5.  We hope that after participating in our program this year, you will want to return for 2018 as a mentor and group leader.  Our program is based on application of real wordl skills on the NC State campus and in the City of Raleigh.  It is also based on peer mentoring principles and sharing of community resources.  Check out our website at www.eyeretreat.org <http://www.eyeretreat.org>  for more information or contact me.

Dr. Alan A. Chase
Exceptional Children Program Facilitator, Durham Public Schools
President & Director, Envisioning Youth Empowerment Retreat