[nabs-l] looking to network and get info

Keri Svendsen keribcu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 15:26:00 UTC 2017

Greetings,

I'm at the point that I'm looking for grad schools. I'm looking to speak
to anyone who has attended the following schools, or has lived in the
area who can provide me with useful information. I'll appreciate any help.

Mary Mount University
George Washington University
American University
Fairly Dickenson University
Roger Williams University.
As well as John Jay College of Criminal Justice. I have lived in NYC,
and seen JJC before, but I'd also still like to connect with anyone who
has attended, or even who plans to attend any of these schools.

thank you,

--
Keri Svendsen