[nabs-l] looking to network and get info

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 11 21:06:30 UTC 2017

I can help you I think since I live in Northern VA. What studies will you do
in grad school?
Also, what sort of accomodations will you want or desire? I ask because some
schools can provide brailled exams and others may not.

I can speak to Marymount firsthand since I was an undergrad student there.

I'm sure someone on here can speak about the schools and area. What do you
want to know?

Ashley