[nabs-l] Positive news about a grade

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 01:04:52 UTC 2017

Hi Cory! How are yu? That's great! You can do it! Never give up! Yes, sometimes things can be difficult,, but in the end comes great! Keep going! I'm also studying at the university.  We are proud of you! I look forward inhearing form you soon. Thanks and God bless!

  Helga Schreiber
Group Moderator

  for the IPad help for the Blind
IPadhelpfortheblind+subscribe at groups.io

Admin of World Wide Friends Text: If you want to chat and make new friends, feel free to join a WhatsApp group called World Wide Friends Text, where people with hearing lost and who are blind can freely communicate by text only!
‎Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/5yDqxdAPgEJKAhFWlRh13D

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 7 running IOS 10.1.1