[nabs-l] "Conversation starter"/question related to the field of study you are pursuing

Cory McMahon cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 01:51:37 UTC 2017

All,

What attracted you to the field of of study you are pursuing?

I'm majoring in Human Services because I, personally, appreciate the
opportunity to help people, particularly in the area of the improvement of
lives of individuals with developmental disabilities. We're coming a long
way in the integration of this population into the broader community, and
I'm truly blessed to be part of the implementation of that change.

Sincerely,

Cory McMahon