[nabs-l] linkedin

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 01:51:17 UTC 2017

Hello,
I realize this may not be the appropriate list to post this, but
I was hoping someone could help me out.  Today my supervisor
approached me with a possible new project using Linkedin.  I
would need to use Linkedin to search for current companies for
their new business development.  I have a Linkedin profile, but I
could never get JAWS to work well with it.  I was using Firefox
as they recommend and am using the latest version of JAWS, but
for some reason JAWS was skipping over the search filters I would
need to use to perform the project.  My supervisor told me that
this is not an immediate project, but the marketing department
approached him with this and wanted to know if I would be able to
do it.  He understood that it may not work, but I told him that I
would do some research on this and get back to him.  Therefore,
does anyone use Linkedin with JAWS and if so, how do you navigate
through all the clutter on their website? As far as I can tell,
they don't have a mobile site, but I could be wrong.  Does Nvda
handle Linkedin better than JAWS? If anyone uses Linkedin with
either screen reader, please feel free to write me offlist at
piano.girl0299 at gmail.com with some suggestions on how to
efficiently navigate through Linkedin.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay