[nabs-l] National convention?

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 19:11:01 UTC 2017

That Blind Nerd: First, let me say that I love the creativity of your display name. Long live the nerds! To Cory and all who are interested: I will definitely be at convention, and would love to connect with everyone I can. If any of you have any questions about convention, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone