[nabs-l] using go to meeting with NVDA?

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 23:03:14 UTC 2017

Didn't seem to work with JAWS either.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Sam via NABS-L
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 6:53 PM
To: 'National Association of Blind Students mailing list'
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Sam <nelsonsam68 at gmail.com>
Subject: [nabs-l] using go to meeting with NVDA?

Hi again,

 So the person from I carol  and I are going to do a screen sharing session.
She said in the past she's used go to meeting.

 When I went through the training I did for the textline I'm currently with
they were using go to meeting at first. It was a disaster. Could not get
anywhere at all. Froze NVDA, just was completely useless. Called them and
they flat said they had no plans to work with blind/VI individuals, though
they had stuff for the deaf. Me and others from my organization contacted
them and they were just terrible.

 Have people found any way around  this?

 Like been able to use their site with NVDA and I just couldn't figure it
out?

  For that situation with the training we used Uber conference and so that
still connected with go to meeting, for the others it's complicated but it
worked out.

---