[nabs-l] "In-class" assignment

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 01:43:56 UTC 2017

Hi,
I understand that you were frustrated, but I don't think walking out is reasonable at all, because it can make a statement to the professor that you don't care. Since you presumably have a cane, then it will be made obvious among everyone. In your situation I think I would have asked the professor to pair me up with someone sighted and hope they would be accomodating.
If you haven't explained why you walked out already, I think it would be a good idea to write an email to your professor before the next class.
Vejas