[nabs-l] "In-class" assignment

Loren Wakefield theweird1 at mediacombb.net
Tue Apr 18 13:12:40 UTC 2017

Personally, I would have tried to talk with the professor about his/hrer
assignment and tried to come up with an on-the-spot way of handling the
situation.  Then, if the prof was not willing to work with me, I would have
probably walked out.  Then I would have been going up the chain of command
until I got the issue resolved.

I hope you are able to resolve this issue.

Loren