[nabs-l] Honest question any help?

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 15:44:19 UTC 2017

Great question! Since I've never personally used a chair (power or otherwise), I don't have any experience with this. However, Treva Olivero, a teacher of blind students here in Ruston and a former employee of the national center, has used both a manual and power wheelchair with a cane for many years. I know she'd love to answer your questions. I'll send you her contact info off-list.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone