[nabs-l] Law Schools

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 22:37:25 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I am looking into different law schools and would like to hear from any of you regarding your experiences, good and bad. I think it would be great to have a site where we could list a school and then students could rate it as they experience how the school handles their disability. Maybe it could be anonymous. Any way. If you don't mind sharing your experience I would appreciate hearing about them. I am trying to decide which school I want to attend.

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone