[nabs-l] The Benefits of attending the National Convention

Loren Wakefield theweird1 at mediacombb.net
Wed Apr 26 19:42:35 UTC 2017

I have not been able to attend in several years.  However, the benefits are
numerous.

One benefit is to just be around a whole bunch of people who are like you
and are doing what they want to do.  They can show you firsthand that yes,
you can live the life you wish.  They are doing it and so you can as well.

There are many chances to meet people from all walks of life and find out
how they manage life.  There are so many groups to attend both in your
desire field of employment and what other interests you may have.

You will have the chance to put your hands on the technology you have heard
about and actually kick the tires of it.  The people from these companies
are there and can answer questions directly.

You can learn about different issues and what this organization is doing
about them and what you can do as well.

There is so much to do and so much to gain.  And then there is what you take
home with you.  You will probably feel like when you go home, you will be
pleasantly exhausted and jazzed about pursuing your dreams.  In short,
there's a plethora of benefits.  How much you get out of it is up to you.

Loren