[nabs-l] What is the Keystroke in Microsoft Outlook to add an attachment?

Vee Gaspa veegaspa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 04:02:17 UTC 2017

I don't know any resources off of the top of my head, but if you want to paste an attachment in Microsoft outlook you just do control C to copy the item from your documents, dropbox, or wherever else you may have the item, and then you do control V to paste it anywhere in the message body field.
Best,
Vee Gaspa

Live the life you want.