[nabs-l] Swimming and Other Ocean Activities

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 01:10:08 UTC 2017

Hi All.
I hope everyone is having a great summer.  I have a question for
these who enjoy swimming, or any other ocean activity such as
surfing or kayaking.
My parents have told me that if I go into the ocean with friends,
then I need to make sure that these friends are watching closely,
since there are certain things I could run into or waves that I
might not be able to see.  However, I feel that I wouldn't want
to put extra responsibility on a friend who wants to just enjoy
the beach themselves.  I was wondering how you all go into the
ocean and who you go with, if anyone.
Thanks,
Vejas