[nabs-l] Did you have a transitions class?

Ahbee Orton ahbeeorton at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 13 23:18:13 UTC 2017

Hi All,

  Have any of you had a class known as transitions even as a higher acadekic level student? I am in a class that is called this, but we are trying to figure out if this is everywhere else or not. We think that it might not be the least restrictive environment for me. In your high school, did you have a class that you were particularly learning and doing things to help transition you to life outside of high school?

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:4-7‬ ‭NIV‬‬“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:4-7‬ ‭NIV‬‬
‭‭1 John‬ ‭4:19‬ ‭NIV‬