[nabs-l] Suggestions for High School Art Class

Emmanuelle Lo singingemmanuelle at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 20:40:05 UTC 2017

Hi all,

This year, my high school put an art class in my schedule with a new teacher whom I've never met before. I'm totally blind, and I've taken a ceramics class in the past, and in a past year when my art class had a photography component, I wrote a poem and worked with the help of fellow classmates to design and film a video to accompany it. Do you have any ideas for projects I could do this year or other adaptations for art class?

Thanks,
Emmie