[nabs-l] Fantasy Football

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 08:12:03 UTC 2017

Hi.  I  would be interested but I am not a student. I recently got a job as
a sports writer for the dominion post newspaper. Could I still join in or
is it only for students? Also I noticed lots of announcements on this list
about conference calls for committees and such. Again  could I at least
call in to them or do you have to be a student to get involved? Thanks so
much.
Kerri