[nabs-l] My Latest Project

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 03:02:15 UTC 2017

Kelly:

Could you tell us a little more about what this Cosmo Robot does and what it
is used for in the context of STEM education? I would also be curious to
know if anyone has actually used this program in the classroom and, if so,
what experiences you have had. Perhaps this is something which needs
attention from NABS or the Federation, but I think we would need to know
some further information before we get behind a petition or campaign.

Thank you for your efforts to increase accessibility in the STEM fields!

Chris